Sunday, August 12, 2012

Balloons

Had a beautiful day yesterday.
Sang in front of friends for the first time and although it was scary, I think it went well. When people cry, I guess its a pretty decent indication :) I was very nervous about singing the song I wrote for King.

I was also blessed to have the accompaniment of talented musicians, Cheong, Josh & Ethan.
It was a beautiful day. We released balloons tied with roses. And the wind was perfect that day.
It could've carried them into the buildings beside us, but it went forward, up and away into the skyline.

I feel better about the show this week. No matter what, I'll sing my heart out.
I'm sure there will be more photos but here's some to enjoy,








We all miss you, King!

1 comments:

AL. said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day <3