Friday, August 10, 2012

99 Problems

"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
- Richard Bach

I've been super stressed.
I have no band for my very first show in Australia. Hiccups have arose and I can do without the emotional blackmail so I have to solo it up.

But I'm so scared. Solo is so boring for a whole set, isn't it? I have no other choice. The show has to go in, I can't chicken shit out of it. And this night calls on for so many other opportunities later on.

If I don't find - argh, I'll talk about it later. It makes me sad that the very first time I perform in front of real life people, people that are in my life... I'm going to make a fucking fool out of myself. I wanted to be excellent, y'know?

Here's something to bring out a laugh on everyone's lips.
My mum really wanted to do the whole ye ol' Victorian times dress up. Someone stole the CD with all the images but they gave us a canvas print so I can only take a photo of it.. but its so funny. I dressed up as a dude to break up the femininity. Pimping!

I also put all my European stickers on my guitar case. Now, I need to go get stickers from all the other places I've been to where I didn't think of purchasing stickers.. like Asia.

1 comments:

AL. said...

Good luck with the performance! I have no doubt you'll do great :) Just remember that you kind of have to keep breathing!

I can't believe it has really been a year. I remember I was still reading your blog then too. I hope it gets better. I don't really know what else to say.

But you're in Melbourne now aren't you? Why are things bad? :(

My boys, hahahahhaha. Let's not even go there. Life is okay. Uni is easy at the moment, and I've got all this partying I'm trying to get out of my system. Crazy times.

HOPE ALL IS WEL/BETTER.