Monday, October 10, 2011

Gone Fishin'

These sands of time are adrift with woe,
But lo, from these rough sands a rose does grow,
It does not wilt, its petals do not fall,
For it is your love and your love is all,
It is in bloom and this is your spring,
The season of a joy everlasting,
All this day is yours, and a love so true,
And the stars tonight, shine bright, just for you.
-King.


Christopher, Michael and I went fishing at Port Franklin. It was a 2.5 hour scenic drive. It was peaceful, soothing, beautiful in a grungy manner and it was all ours. It was super cold, windy and low tide. We caught nothing but branches - I had the most luck, I had fish nibbling on my bait the most and also caught the biggest branch with leaves, roots and mud all caked on it. The only thing I brought home was a fever (at least I caught somethin'). Nonetheless, it was a good to just let the strong winds take our minds away.





















0 comments: