Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Loston

I BOUGHT THE BABY AND I DUBBED HIM
Sir Loston d'Lynch Mahogany, Duke of Argyle the 1st
I love this Jazz singer/player called Loston Harris, the 'd' is for Dion (Celine), Lynch is my last name, Mahogany because of the beautiful wood that it's made out of and Argyle is my street name.



I even dressed a little nicer that day so I could haggle. In the end I brought it down from $2.4k to $1.4k so I was pretty happy. I just gotta change the strings on it, its terrible.

From dinner the other night

We passed canola fields

Bailey took me down to the coast for the day. Just a little road trip to go visit his hometown, Geelong and then past further to Lorne and Fairhaven. We stopped by his place to say hello to his mum but she wasn't home.

Sleepy Deena

I've been working on the canvas

He made me a sandwich and I played on their piano. Then his mum came home and we chatted a little then bounced over to Airley's Inlet. This is the lighthouse where 'Round the Twist' was filmed!

Me on the tram with Loston


We then continued driving. Bailey found a little opening in the bush that lead to a beach. We nestled on a little hilltop overlooking the beach and I took out Salem to play. Bailey made his little caboodle and went to sleep for 2 hours. I then fell asleep too.



We woke up and the dull day had gone quite sunny. We continued our drive down and got to Lorne to eat some food. I couldn't help but eat calamari even though I knew I was developing allergies to it (bad idea! I felt like crap the rest of the day).



We then drove back to Geelong, hung out with his parents for a little bit then went to see one of his good mates. Then drove home.



It was such a lovely day. It was great to get out of the city. I even started writing a song at the beach!

0 comments: