Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween


I just love the insane creativity I saw for Halloween at work! I was laughing the entire night! I would've joined in the festivities but I'm flat broke and being savvy so I opted out. I did get blood on my legs, face and arms from people saying hello to me (who are smeared in blood).

Raph and Bails

For a while I stole some bat wings head band, a decapitated hand and I had an evil pet rat.

How lunatic is this!?

I'm sorry I've been so negligent. I am so busy trying to plan everything. We had a house inspection yesterday and I didn't really know where to go (our house lease is up and everyone is going) so I decided to just sit there.

My mate picked me up from Baraki work like this

It was hilarious sitting in my room while random public people walked through and were just like, "Good morning!" "Morning! How'd you sleep?" "Hello, how is your day today?"


Last night I worked my second last shift at the bar. The band mates finally found out that I was only 19 and they were going crazy! They were mocking me and all making these actions with their arms of a baby in it, rocking and patting it to sleep.


But we also mocked Nate because everyone always go to him if there is trouble because he is a 'senior' so we paid him out for being the opposite to me - not a baby.


Last night, there was this drunk British girl who straight up asked for a half priced bottle of champagne. We said no but she got friendly with Ray the owner, chatted, danced, cuddled then went outside for a smoke for while. Ray came back in and whispered in my ear, "give her that half priced bottle of champagne okay, cool."


It didn't move me but then she said to me, "I WORKED SO HARD FOR THAT!!!" so I can only wonder...
She glued tissue onto her face and then painted it, WOAH!


I had a good night. It went by pretty fast, even though it wasn't completely busy it was at a good consistent rate where you're always doing something but not completely drained either!
How cute are my socks! Everyone always pays me out!


After work, Van, Monty and I went to grab some Chinese food and then we went home. I'll miss working there, I'll miss the people. One of the girls messaged me like, "I know I don't know you that well but I wish I had gotten to know you better. Good people are hard to come by these days and I can tell you're something special. Keep in touch" then she left her e-mail (she works on Fridays where I'm at the other place so I don't get to talk to her much).
Mochi's cheeks have grown so much! It just wobble wobble wobbles when he swims! SO CUTE!


But how sweet is that?
Jana (sister) the big cutiepie thanking me for advice I gave her hahaha!


Bailey only ever wears plain white or black T's. So I bought him a grey and purple plain T to add to his collection. I wanted to make a point that even with those colourful tattoos he can still wear some colour! Haahah just had to be the right ones!

0 comments: