Saturday, December 25, 2010

One Hungover Christmas

I spent the entire actual day of Christmas completely hungover.
Most probably from eating seafood (which I'm allergic to, well shellfish particularly but I think HK isn't as hygienic and it all kind of contaminates together).
Evil deer

Quinton and I pretty much sprawled all over our apartment doing nothing. In the end, Quinton finally squeaked out that he needed to buy underwear so we headed to APM - a local but well known, huge shopping centre that has a ridiculous architectural design with escalators criss crossing everywhere and skipping random levels. In the end, I just mean its a circular building of confusion.
Quinton's hangover put into cartoon

Totes pumped

But I had fun! The Christmas spirit was there but Qton and I's delusion was prominent. We wandered about, also bought Japanese Chicken Ramen snacks and stopped by a tea house for Lychee de Nata Coco and Mango Agar for Quinton.
I LOVE MUJI PENS

Go nuts with highlighters!!

Pac and Xiao Hu (translates to Little Tiger) came over really late and we all just chilled, watched a movie then jammed on the guitar. I then collapsed in exhaustion on Quinton's bed so they all left me to sleep. I happily slept.
We always say 'Curry in a Hurry' but I actually hadn't seen a shop called that until now

Store dedicated to kitty cats, MEOOOW

This Christmas was jolly like Santa's belly.

0 comments: