Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tony

Tony picked me up from my place at 11 am and we went to go have Shabu Shabu at the Block near Disneyland.


I chose a delectable prime fillet Black Angus and Tony had a chicken and beef combo.



Then we got to work.
Tony and I worked on a cover all day, and the time seriously flew past. I had no idea that we worked for about 7 hours! But I learned a lot and had a lot of fun. He helped wring out all my stresses and he didn't even know!



Let me tell you, Tony is one big selfish ball of talent. I say selfish because I think its about time he shared some talent with me. IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR.


But its not as easy as that, so at least I got to bite into some of his knowledge. I can only learn right?
Casper and Honey! Casper was really intrigued at the camera and constantly cocked its head while wincing at my camera hahaha


We were absolutely exhausted by the end of it, so we celebrated with a Korean All You Can Eat BBQ. *Everbody salivate now*
The icecream was heavenly!


We were late to drop me back home, and we were even LATER. *take a breath* THERE WAS A HELICOPTER CHASE IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD I'M STAYING AT, AND THE STREET TO GET TO WHERE I'M STAYING WAS BLOCKED OFF EVERYWHERE BY LIKE TEN SHERRIFF CARS. THEY EVEN FLASHED TORCHLIGHT AT YOUR FACES AND THEY SCREAMED AT US TO TURN AROUND! WE EVENTUALLY HAD TO SQUIRM THROUGH SUBURBAN STREETS TO GET HOME. I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR BEING LATE BUT WHEN I DRAGGED EVERYONE OUTSIDE TO SEE THE HELICOPTER HUGE IN VIEW AND MAKING LOUD CHOPPER NOISES, THEIR ATTENTION MOVED TO THAT AND WE WERE ALL SUPER INTRIGUED. ONLY IN AMERICA, GUYS! *end caps lock*

Helicopter beam, pathetic photo I know but I couldn't use flash

My sister and I then spent about 20 minutes trying to find out what is the hip happening on why there is a helicopter spotlight chase. We failed to find anything.
P.s I'd show you the song but neh :P

0 comments: